Single Family Residence on Serena , Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property Description$5000 toward buyer's CLOSING COST! An amazing bright and beautifully maintained home in upscale Clovis neighborhood in acclaimed Clovis Unified School District. Spacious 5 bedrooms (tax record shows 4 BR's), 3.75 baths, living room, dining room, plus 2 more rooms for his/her office, kids playroom, in-laws room, additional bedrooms, and/or game room.The large kitchen opens to the spacious family room features plenty of natural light with a double sliding door taking you to huge backyard landscaped with fruit trees and plants. Large 3-car garage and potential RV parking. Lots of storage. Easy access to Freeway. Enjoy the beauty of living in the close proximity of neighborhood parks and trails without the HOA rules and dues. This home offers something for everyone in the family. A MUST SEE! Motivated seller! Virtual Tour is available!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2004
- Square Footage:2914.00
- Lot Size: 9450.00 SqFt (0.22 acres)
- Baths:3.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fruit/Nut Trees
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Pantry
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis North
- Junior High School:Granite Ridge
- Grade School:Bud Rank
- Listing Broker:Nahid Dull
- Listing Office:HomeSmart PV and Associates
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.