Single Family Residence on S Laureen Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionDon't miss out on this cozy 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom Fresno home. This single-story is nicely located in a cul-de-sac and features a spacious backyard with a covered patio to entertain. Recently repainted and newly installed carpets really make it ready for its new owners.<br>
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1979
- Square Footage:1308.00
- Lot Size: 7378.00 SqFt (0.17 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Covered
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Sunnyside
- Junior High School:Terronez
- Grade School:Storey
- Listing Broker:Garrett McColl
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.