- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2008
- Square Footage:1715.00
- Lot Size: 0.00 SqFt (0.00 acres)
- Baths:2.00 ()
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Heating
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- School District:Madera Unified
- High School:Madera South
- Junior High School:Jack G. Desmond
- Grade School:Pershing
- Listing Broker:Sara Torres
- Listing Office:London Properties/Madera
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.