Single Family Residence on Lombard Lane, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionOWNED SOLAR!!! This beautiful 2019 Wilson LIV home won't last long! Owned solar, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Awesome kitchen with large island is perfect for all your entertaining! 4 spacious bedrooms and laundry room all upstairs for your convenience. Beautiful gated community in a wonderful neighborhood in Clovis Unified School District. 2 car garage. Close to shopping and restaurants for your enjoyment. Come and see this amazing home today!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2019
- Square Footage:1945.00
- Lot Size: 4959.00 SqFt (0.11 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis East
- Junior High School:Reyburn
- Grade School:Freedom
- Listing Broker:Deanna May
- Listing Office:HomeSmart PV and Associates
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.