Single Family Residence on W Ellery Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis cutie has been updated and is perfect for a first time buyer or a couple wanting to downsize. 2 bedroom 2 bath with lots of upgrades throughout the home. This spacious home is situated on a corner lot, and has freshly painted inside. Kitchen updates with beautiful slate counters and breakfast bar, laminate flooring through the home. Dual pane windows, 2 car garage, covered patio, great back yard for children or pets to play. Short drive to Marketplace at El Paso shopping mall.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1992
- Square Footage:1039.00
- Lot Size: 5000.00 SqFt (0.11 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Enclosed, Screened Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:Rio Vista
- Grade School:Saroyan
- Listing Broker:Theresa Mimms
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.