Single Family Residence on W Indianapolis Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis exquisite Fig Garden home has it all. Sitting on a 17,000+ sqft lot with 3 beds/3 baths in the main house and a renovated 2 room guest house complete with a full bathroom, perfect for an at home office or in-law suite. The second unit is located just off the house with a private entrance and a shared courtyard. Approaching the home there is a charming book library house that helps create connections with the neighbors and nearby community. Entering the home, you pass a nest doorbell, complete with cameras throughout the home creating a great level a security around the house. Inside you see stunning brick walls, beautiful wood floors, and lots of natural light. To your left is a wonderful formal dining room. Around the corner you see a completely updated kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, a gas range, a breakfast bar, views into the private outdoor sitting area, two ovens, a RO water filter, and much more. The family room has elevated ceilings with fabulous beams and a masonry fireplace. The three bedrooms are spacious and practical with great closet space. The amazing backyard has a pool, a new hot tub, plenty of space for entertaining, garden boxes, a private automatic gated entrance, and a 220v outlet in the garage to charge an electric vehicles. In addition to all this, there is owned solar on the house with 39 panels that have essentially eliminated the current owners power bills. This is a must see property!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1970
- Square Footage:3073.00
- Lot Size: 17612.00 SqFt (0.40 acres)
- Baths:4.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Uncovered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Garden Area, Drip System
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Wawona
- Grade School:Powers Ginsburg
- Listing Broker:Jesse Penner
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.