Single Family Residence on Richert Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionBeautiful Leo Wilson home on a quiet street and well established neighborhood located in the award winning Clovis school district. This home has designer touches throughout. Plantation shutters, open floor plan, granite breakfast bar, design touches in the tiles and a low maintenance lawn. Don't wait, make your appointment today to view this home.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1999
- Square Footage:1649.00
- Lot Size: 7700.00 SqFt (0.18 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Manual, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis East
- Junior High School:Reyburn
- Grade School:Freedom
- Listing Broker:Kim Fisken
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.