Single Family Residence on N Gleason Avenue, Fowler, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionWelcoming you with elegance and warmth, this gorgeous woodside home is waiting for new owners. This home Features 4 Bedrooms ,3 Bathrooms, a formal Living, formal Dining, and a large loft . The Gourmet kitchen offers an open concept design and Breakfast Nook, Granite Countertops, Full backsplash, stainless steal appliances and butler's pantry. The kitchen also boast extended cabinets and large center island. The downstairs bed and bath can be used as a Mother-in-law or Guest suite. Large bedrooms with walk in Closets. The master bedroom features a spacious walk in closet, dual Vanity, separate shower and a large soaking tub. You need to tour this wonderful home to see all the custom features like custom plantation shutters throughout, Covered patio with Ceiling fan, dual pane windows , pool sized lot, 3 Car garage, Tankless water heater! This home is truly move in ready ! See the attachment for the complete list of features and upgrades! immaculate one of a kind home is hard to find,so pick up the phone and give our team a call for your private tour!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2016
- Square Footage:3517.00
- Lot Size: 10010.00 SqFt (0.23 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows,13+ SEER A/C,Tankless WaterHeater, Covered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry
- School District:Fowler Unified
- High School:Fowler
- Junior High School:Sutter
- Grade School:Marshall
- Listing Broker:Kulwinder P Toor
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.