Single Family Residence on I Street, Parlier, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis Parlier gem is a must see. Located in one of the finer neighborhoods in town. It offers 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Bonus room that has multiple uses as office or game room. One lucky family will get to enjoy the upcoming summer months in the built in pool. Come and see for yourself before it's gone.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1956
- Square Footage:1730.00
- Lot Size: 7440.00 SqFt (0.17 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood,Brick
- Features: Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances
- School District:Parlier
- High School:Parlier
- Junior High School:Parlier
- Grade School:Brletic Matthew J.
- Listing Broker:Joe Castillo
- Listing Office:eXp Realty of California, Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.