Single Family Residence on Adler Avenue, Clovis, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis darling Clovis home is move in ready and just waiting for a new family to love it. Some of features are updated flooring, kitchen and bathroom countertops, dual pane windows and French doors that open up to a covered patio and spacious back yard that your family will enjoy all year round. Close to shopping and schools. Call your Realtor today to view this home.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1969
- Square Footage:1100.00
- Lot Size: 6300.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered, Concrete
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Microwave
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Hoover
- Junior High School:Ahwahnee
- Grade School:Viking
- Listing Broker:Michele Shadle
- Listing Office:Century 21 MM
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.