Single Family Residence on E Harvard Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionFresno High home located in the Terrace Gardens historical part of Fresno. 3 bedroom, 1 bath home built by famed designer Taylor Wheeler in 1946. Large living room with original masonry fireplace, formal dining room with beautiful hardwood flooring. Step down den is very spacious with 2nd masonry fireplace and an exit to the backyard with a large brick courtyard patio. The detached 2 car garage has built-in shelving and workbench.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1946
- Square Footage:1798.00
- Lot Size: 7280.00 SqFt (0.17 acres)
- Baths:1.50 (Shower,Tub)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Detached
- Features: Uncovered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Dishwasher
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Hamilton
- Grade School:Hamilton
- Listing Broker:Patricia Nielsen
- Listing Office:Guarantee Real Estate
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.