Property DescriptionPride of Ownership. Newly up dated new flooring throughout, some newer appliances, fresh paint, covered patio with laundry area. Close to schools, shopping and Fax buses. Show your Buyers or Investors. Rent estimate around $900 . Copy of appraisal available and termite report .
- Property Type: Condominium
- Year Built:1967
- Square Footage:960.00
- Lot Size: 1200.00 SqFt (0.03 acres)
- Baths:1.00 (Tub/Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Detached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Cooper
- Grade School:Homan
- Listing Broker:Harpreet Deol
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.