Single Family Residence on N Tracy Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis beautifully updated 3 bed 2 bath home shines with pride of ownership inside and out. Conveniently located in the Bullard High School district in close proximity to freeways, shopping, and GB3 Gym. The well manicured front yard invites you inside where the large dual pane windows and vaulted ceiling illuminates the house with natural light. Updates include new stainless steel kitchen appliances, Laminate and tile flooring, both bathrooms have been updated with large tile to the ceiling, Granite counter top in the Master bath along with a large walk in closet. Outside has been updated with a new AC unit, a brand new roof! All of this situated on a large corner lot with potential for RV parking! This home has truly checked all the boxes. All that's left is to move the family in and start making memories in it.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1987
- Square Footage:1510.00
- Lot Size: 8000.00 SqFt (0.18 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Bullard
- Junior High School:Tenaya
- Grade School:Figarden
- Listing Broker:Russell Matsumoto
- Listing Office:eXp Realty of California, Inc.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.