Single Family Residence on Franklin Avenue, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionCountry living at it's best! This wonderful opportunity to own a home in the Ranchos does not come very often. The 4 bedroom 2 bath home has a great floor plan with a formal entry and step down living room. The family room is very inviting with nice vaulted ceilings and cozy fireplace. The kitchen overlooks the huge patio and pool area. The owner's suite has its own private bath, walk-in closet and a private slider to the backyard. The fourth bedroom has a huge walk in closet that could easily be used as a craft room, home office or even an online-school space. The front porch has a nice overhang and provides extra shade.The backyard has an inground doughboy pool with a wood deck. The covered patio area has plenty of room to entertain and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Enjoy fruit year round from your very own orchard with apples, oranges, grapefruit, pomegranates, peaches and more!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1978
- Square Footage:1902.00
- Lot Size: 98010.00 SqFt (2.25 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Brick
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Whole House Fan
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Private Well
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Madera Unified
- High School:Liberty
- Junior High School:Ranchos
- Grade School:Sierra Vista
- Listing Broker:Tanya Lixey
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Gold - Clovis
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.