Single Family Residence on Stetson Drive, Coarsegold, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionWell cared for 3 bedroom, 2 bath custom home with slate flooring in entry and kitchen area. Engineered wood flooring in hallway and bedrooms. Comfortable open knotty pine wood beam ceiling in living room. Newer kitchen appliances. Master bath has 2 sinks. Newer windows. Separate laundry room. 8-9 year old composition roof. Seamless gutters. RV hookup for power and water. Plenty of usable property for extra parking. Garden area. Metal shed. 1,728 square feet on 1.04 acres in Yosemite Lakes Park (YLP). YLP has Recreational areas, 9 hole golf, cafe, restaurant, clubhouse, equestrian center, park, community pool, tennis courts, and park security. Easy commute to Fresno, Madera and Yosemite National Park. Call today to schedule a showing!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1992
- Square Footage:1728.00
- Lot Size: 45302.00 Acres (1.04 acres)
- Baths:1.75 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco,Wood
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Concrete Garden Area
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Septic Tank, Community Well
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar
- School District:Yosemite
- High School:Yosemite
- Junior High School:Rivergold
- Grade School:Rivergold
- Listing Broker:Kenneth Jackson
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Premier R. E.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.