Single Family Residence on Biltmore , Chowchilla, Madera, CA
Property DescriptionPlease Take Note! This home sits on a corner lot in the prestigious Greenhills Gated Community.. Features include 3 bedrooms / 2 1/2 baths, an open floor plan with breakfast bar overlooking the living area, fireplace for those cool winter nights, plus a bonus room which the sellers are using as a bedroom without a closet.. There is 24 paid solar panels and the 1/2 bath is in the garage and is not included in the Tax Records. There may be an improvement bond collected with the yearly property taxes. If important Buyers to Verify.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2002
- Square Footage:2489.00
- Lot Size: 10890.00 SqFt (0.25 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Mature Landscape
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Gas Appliances, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area
- School District:Chowchilla
- High School:Chowchilla
- Junior High School:Wilson
- Grade School:Chowchilla Schools
- Listing Broker:Carie Sturm-Moran
- Listing Office:London Properties, Chowchilla
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.