Single Family Residence on E Garland Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionThis cute three bedroom home across the street from Duncan Polytechnical High School is what you've been looking for. With a functional floor plan, dual pane windows, newer roof and water heater, a large lot, existing cemented and gated RV parking, and an attached two car garage, this home is perfect for first-time or downsizing buyers or would make a great addition to an investment portfolio. Don't wait to come see this wonderful home and make your appointment today!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1986
- Square Footage:1192.00
- Lot Size: 6084.00 SqFt (0.14 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Wood
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Manual
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Hoover
- Junior High School:Tioga
- Grade School:Centennial
- Listing Broker:Scott Meadows
- Listing Office:Venture Realty Group
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.