Single Family Residence on N West Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionClean and updated northwest Fresno home on frontage street. Extra large lot with RV access. Interior was renovated recently featuring laminate flooring, quartz counter tops, newer cabinets, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, French doors to the back yard and dual pane windows.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1961
- Square Footage:1476.00
- Lot Size: 10670.00 SqFt (0.24 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached Garage
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Uncovered, Concrete Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto, Fenced
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool
- Fire place:Masonry
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Eating Area, Pantry
- School District:Fresno Unified
- High School:Fresno
- Junior High School:Wawona
- Grade School:Powers Ginsburg
- Listing Broker:Kenneth Neufeld
- Listing Office:London Properties, Ltd.
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.