Single Family Residence on W Cinnamon Avenue, Hanford, Kings, CA
Property DescriptionHit the Brakes! Absolutely Gorgeous home from beginning to end. This beautiful three bedroom two bath home is move in ready. Upon arrival you are welcomed by the stunning and meticulous front yard that shows off its curb appeal. The home was recently remodeled and shows off new custom laminate flooring, new custom interior paint, newly refinished cabinets throughout the home, new custom epoxy countered tops, new faucets, a new custom master shower door, and new custom lighting. The living room has an open concept and shows off a beautiful fireplace. All bedrooms are plentiful in size and have new carpet flooring. The backyard is as stunning and extremely well manicured, you are sure to fall in love with the backyard which welcomes any escape to a relaxing pool and island like feel backyard. And for those hardworking folks that love to garden, there's a custom Shed calling your name for all your fancy tools. Don't miss this one!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2003
- Square Footage:1503.00
- Lot Size: 7310.00 SqFt (0.17 acres)
- Baths:2.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Shingle
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Dual Pane Windows, Covered Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:Built In Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher
- School District:Hanford Schools
- High School:Hanford West
- Junior High School:Pioneer
- Grade School:Pioneer
- Listing Broker:Teresa Norman
- Listing Office:California Dreamin' Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Energy Efficiency
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.