Property DescriptionHit the Brakes! Don't miss this move in ready three bedroom two bath home. This beautiful home is ready to welcome your family. Upon entry the home will display an open concept with a cozy dual wood burning gas fireplace. The dining area is adjacent and leads into the kitchen. One of the three bedroom's is located downstairs along with the guest bathroom. The second guest bedroom is located upstairs and has its own private shower tub combo. The master bedroom is also upstairs and has his and hers closets. The home also has a two car attached garage. The home displays new carpet throughout and is freshly painted downstairs. Additionally both front and backyard have mature landscaping and is very well manicured. A must See!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:1993
- Square Footage:1568.00
- Lot Size: 4800.00 SqFt (0.11 acres)
- Baths:3.00 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Auto
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Fire place:Gas Insert
- Water/Sewer:Public Water
- Appliances:Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Central Unified
- High School:Central
- Junior High School:Rio Vista
- Grade School:Saroyan
- Listing Broker:Teresa Norman
- Listing Office:California Dreamin' Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.