Single Family Residence on E Voorman Avenue, Fresno, CA
Property DescriptionHit the Brakes Again! This home is Move In Ready! This three bedroom two bath home is absolutely stunning from beginning to end! The sellers are very environment conserving and have installed beautifully turf landscaping in the front yard and have added extensive cement in the backyard for the special holiday gatherings. Upon entry you will be wowed with the beautiful laminate flooring that is showcased on both the first and second floors. You will also be wowed with the custom paint, custom texture and open floor concept which leads you into the gorgeous model kitchen which shows off a large granite counter breakfast bar with dark expresso cabinets and a stainless steel appliance package ( gas range, dishwasher, oven, microwave and hood). The kitchen has a large stainless steel farm sink with a custom faucet and also has a good size pantry. There is one guest bedroom downs stairs and three bedrooms ( includes master) up stairs. Seller has also converted two car garage into a professional home gym.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Year Built:2015
- Square Footage:1575.00
- Lot Size: 3825.00 SqFt (0.09 acres)
- Baths:2.50 (Tub/Shower,Shower)
- Siding / Exterior:Stucco
- Drive way:Attached
- Features: Synthetic Lawn
- Air Conditioning / Heating:Central Heat & Cool, Central Heating, Central Cooling
- Water/Sewer:Public Water, Public Sewer
- Appliances:F/S Range/Oven, Gas Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Eating Area, Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- School District:Clovis Unified
- High School:Clovis East
- Junior High School:Reyburn
- Grade School:Fancher Creek
- Listing Broker:Teresa Norman
- Listing Office:California Dreamin' Realty
Amenities / Utilities
- Tennis Court
A government loan program geared towards owner-occupied, first-time home buyers. Down payment can be as low as 3.5%. However, the buyer will have to pay the PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance).
Down payment can be as low as 5%. For down payments lower than 20%, the buyer will have to pay PMI (Principal Mortgage Insurance). If the down payment is 20% or more, there will be no PMI charged to the buyer. When purchasing an owner-occupied property, interest rates may be lower as compared to purchasing an investment property. The limit for a conventional loan in Fresno County is $453,000. Loan limits are subject to change.
A loan above the conventional loan limit is considered a jumbo loan.